Monday, February 9, 2009

Life is froughtless, when you're thoughtless.

I haven't finished many books lately. I'm extremely ashamed of myself. BUT this afternoon I DID finish my bookclub book (!!!) for tomorrow. It's a graphic novel called "Road to Perdition," by Max Allen Collins. The movie with Tom Hanks in it is based on it. I haven't seen the movie, but since I read it, I probably will for comparison. The book got a little dull, but I think I would like the movie more. The storyline was good, but when it comes to killing people (which there's a lot of) and such, I prefer to watch it rather than read. More epic impact B)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh yeah ;D

I don't really know what else to write about, now...

I've been bored, lately.
I go to doctor appointments, like, all the time = Ugh.
I work at the library = Ugh.
I'm back at karate again = Ugh.
It's cold = Ugh.
My room smells = Ugh.
I see Eric = Well, that's not ugh.

I DO like my new school schedule though. Because of it I finished my bookclub book for once (!!!) (and because it was a great deal shorter than the past books, but shhhh).

I also wanted to post the picture from when I mummified Eric Saturday night (yes, I did), but I need to get ready for the library, and have no time to upload the pictures :(

3 comments:

Grayson Gabriel said...

The movie was just great. Just...amazing. You have to see it. Now.

Unknown said...

i'm thinking of reading that..... I saw the movie, don't remember it well though.

Anonymous said...

Don't read it.

Seriously.

- Nati (was too lazy to log in)

:D